14" Hong Kong Style Steel Wok
- 14" Commercial grade steel wok.
- 1.00 mm thick. Good for restaurant use
- riveted joint with round bottom.
- Because of the nature of carbon steel, the wok need to be seasoned each time after cooking. Otherwise it would be rusted.
14" Commercial grade steel wok. 1.00 mm thick. Good for restaurant use. riveted joint. Because of the nature of carbon steel, the wok need to be seasoned each time after cooking. Otherwise it would be rusted. To Season a new wok Step 1. Wash, rinse & dry. Thorough scrub the wok using s steel scrubber with soap to get rid of the coating oil. Step 2. Place wok on stove top in medium high heat. After heating the wok about a minute, add the oil (2 tablespoon cooking oil). Step 3. Wipe the oil all over the wok with a dry paper towels. Use cooking tong and paper towel to apply the oil all over the wok. Step 4. Let it cool off and wipe off excess oil. Repeat 2 to 4 step up to 3 times for a better seasoning . View Details
- Thunder Group Alsr001 Steel Wok Rack
- Town Food Service 14 Inch Steel Peking Style Wok
- 17" l. x 4.25" Home Use Stainless Hand-Tooled Chuan & Hoak (Spatula & Ladle) Set
- 7" Cleaning Whisk
- Wok Hoak 17 inch (Ladle), Stainless, Wooden Handle / 732W6 by Craft Wok
- Sunrise Commercial Grade Wok Ladle 16.75" (#3)
- Winco WKCS-14 Stainless Steel Wok Cover, 13-3/4-Inch
- Winco WOK-36 Chinese Wok with Integral Handle, 16-Inch, Black, Medium
- New Star International NCWS9 Steel Wok Rack, 7¾-Inch and 9¾-Inch Reversible Size
- Eastman Outdoors Portable Kahuna Burner with XL Pot and Wok Brackets with Adjustable and Removable Legs