Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25", Black
- 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet. An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come. Handle length is 4.81 inch. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 10.25-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American- based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast- iron cookware for more than a century. Care-wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However consider that cookware is 400 degree fahrenheit in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212 degree fahrenheit so soap is not always necessary. Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended as they remove seasoning View Details
- Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder. Black Silicone Hot Handle Cover for Cast Iron Assist Handles. (Black)
- Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder - Red Heat Protecting Silicone Handle for Lodge Cast Iron Skillets with Keyhole Handle
- AmazonBasics Silicone Hot Handle Cover/Holder - Red
- Lodge Tempered Glass Lid (10.25 Inch) – Fits Lodge 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillets and 5 Quart Dutch Ovens
- Lodge 10 Inch Scrub Brush. Cast Iron Scrub Brush with Ergonomic Design and Dense Bristles.
- Lodge 10-1/4-Inch Cast-Iron Lid
- Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Care Kit
- Lodge ASHH31 Silicone Hot Handle Holder, Blue
- Lodge SCRAPERGPK Durable Grill Pan Scrapers, Red and Black, 2-Pack
- Pack of 6 Polycarbonate Cast Iron Cleaners & Handle Covers - 2 Grill Pan Scrapers, 2 Pan Scrapers & 2 Silicone Hot Handle Holders for Cast Iron Skillets, Pans & Griddles, Red & Black